dream wedding link

counter

Sunday 24 January 2010

Teal & Cream Wedding Card

Click on any picture to enlarge details

A hand made box for your special card

tied here with a satin bow

I worked closley with my client using a swatch from her bridesmaide dress we matched the teal just right, my client chose the design of the card base & where & what she would like throughout the card
personalised with the couples initials on the front & hand embossed

the inked swirl pattern is heat embossed to give a raised finish

velvet teal ribbon

The verse & font were chosen by my client this was computer generated & printed on vellum this was then mounted on cream card with the same swirly embossed stamp underneath & held on with silver brads
a large area for you to write your message to the happy couple
the doves are stamped & heat embossed
again chosen by my client

2 comments:

Measha06 said...

Beautiful commision. Love the box and ribbon to put the card in.

Lori said...

Beautiful card! Of course teal is one of my favorite colours. It is so nicely done! Many special touches that you have added down to the satin ribbon to make it extra special. :)