dream wedding link

counter

Saturday 5 September 2009

10year Wedding Anniversary Card

thanks to Sandy aka Celtic woman for how to do this lovely technique

I used ordinary household silver tinfoil which I stuck onto card stock then embossed using CB then I used my promarkers to randomly colour the surface when each colour meets there is a startburst reaction which when finished creates this wonderful effect

this must work out cheaper than mirriboard & no two pieces will be alike

embellished with hearts & a lovely frame

pearls & gems

flowers & flourishs detailed with dots


the inside is computer generated the verse I picked up last year but held onto it

personalise your text

ms punch with eyelets & ribbon to finish

2 comments:

craftaddict said...

Rosy, your cards and boxes are absolutely beautiful and would enhance any wedding.
xxxeileen

Sandi said...

Rosy, it is soooo lovely, and it will send your message of love beautifully. I am always excited to share techniques and ideas but even more when someone else tries them too. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Sandi