dream wedding link

counter

Saturday 26 June 2010

Roses & Gingham

Trying to meet the needs of a bride on a budget wanting a kidston style wedding is no mean feat coupled with the distinct lack of kidston papers for crafting I have attempted in a very small way to cater.

these designs could be used on coordinating wedding stationery
& as a wrap around for boxes & is easy to reproduce time after time


here I have used the darker blue image in a draft print onto the front of the card

& added a strip of the light blue gingham to the inside of the card.

& here I have used a wrap around strip of the light blue
gingham coupled with a polkadot ribbon.

If you would like this paper incorporated in any of your
wedding stationery just email me boxclever1@yahoo.co.uk
or visit my website here

1 comment:

roger.lapin said...

Loving the Gingham - I love weddings where brides just do something a little bit different I have never seen invitations like these before

Roger

Wedding Magician