dream wedding link

counter

Thursday 6 March 2014

Award winning business!

How excited am I to be telling you that Box Clever Wedding has won an award at the Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards 2014,

I was so shocked and surprised last Friday, unable to attend the ceremony which raised awarness and  funds for The Wedding Wishing Well Foundation (such a fabulous cause) but I was able to follow on twitter and sat tweeting & admiring those who posted wearing gorgeous frocks, dandy outfits and stunning head wear, yummy food, heads and tails, then finally the awards, I retweeted all the winners that were announced some I knew some I didn't was nice to see George aka TWF was there enjoying himself (I'm in several of his books don't you know!) when all of a sudden I nearly fell off my chair, OH My Gosh! I said I've won an award! to a room full of family trying to watch the telly!
"I could scarse believe mine eye's and was blown away",
The award for best non music entertainment goes to.......... Box Clever Wedding

Well Thank You Thank You Thank You is what I have to say to all my Couples who voted for me I am delighted that I have won an award & eagerly await my beautiful trophy so I can put it proudly on display for all to see.

It's Fete is a wedding hire facility I have developed of gorgeous fete stalls all hand made that can be hired for your special day, we have four packages to choose from Village Fete, Country Fair, Funfair Favorites & All The Fun of The Fair, I am available for the Somerset area mainly & these additions to the fun at weddings have proved to be very popular from farm weddings to stately homes. I have had a huge amount of continued interest in having at weddings and bookings are in the double figures now for this year so if you'd like it for your wedding don't delay in booking!
 www.boxcleverwedding.co.uk

No comments: