dream wedding link

counter

Thursday 23 September 2010

Rendezvous, Taunton


Such a lovely smiling welcome awaited me at Rendezvous, as you can see Audrey here is full of them but it was Simon I met first, such a beautiful couple they make it was so nice to finally meet them & to visit their wonderful restaurant. I had managed to miss breakfast what with 3 children an all so what a great excuse to sample the food I had a smashing sausage, egg & bacon bap with the most tasty sausages & the egg was cooked to perfection. Imagine my surprise when I finally found the venue such a wonderful space & home to some fabulous suppliers of fabrics, home furnishings & jewellery, I managed to get in a some window shopping and have something to eat & drink. Corfield Hall is tucked in behind the St Mary Magdalene Church right in the centre of town so is a fab place to meet up with the girls to have a natter and the food is great! Wedding Ideas Magazine wont have chocolate brownies from anywhere else you know!

you can check out Audrey & Simon's website here and I sure hope to get back there soon

No comments: