dream wedding link

counter

Thursday 23 September 2010

Wedding Ideas Magazine


As I approached the new Herd HQ it stuck me how apt the building was for them, such a striking building which stands apart from all around it and looks just like a GIRAFFE! surprised they hadn't noticed it before but there you go, well that's it I've been to Herd HQ I should put it on my CV now, was so lovely to meet some of you this morning I love networking its one of the best parts of my job I met several girls and had a little tour around the fabulous new shiny Herd HQ by the very lovely Rachel Morgan (Editor) I feel privileged to have such an amazing resource right on my doorstep thanks guys
You can find details of all the new features in Wedding Ideas magazine bought from all leading newsagents or catch up on ideas www.weddingideasmag.com for great wedding tips and ideas.

No comments: